about us contact us rates online applications join us repos home
account access
savings checking credit cards loan center investments additional services helpful links
board of directors employment opportunities history

about us graphic

History

ACFCU was chartered in 1957 as Alcoa Benton Federal Credit Union, the credit union for employees of Alcoa Aluminum in Bauxite. In 1998, the board of directors voted to apply for a charter and name change to the National Credit Union Administration (an agency of the federal government). In 2000, our new name, Alcoa Community Federal Credit Union, was approved, along with a change to a community charter.

Perhaps our biggest visible change happened in 2002. ACFCU moved to a member-friendly new building on Military Road in the heart of Benton.

Your community credit union now serves over 4,500 members.

 

 
 
facebook
newsletter
savings calculator
order checks
 


NCUA Logo
ncua_ehl

 
About Us | Contact Us | Rates | Online Applications | Join Us | Repos | Home
Savings | Checking | Loan Center | Investments | Additional Services | Helpful Links | Site Map
Privacy Statement | Fees and Disclosures